Thursday, May 3, 2007

A long day and longer evening...

I was going to write a long post about the stupid questions and horrible accidents at work, everything from the guy who ruined his laptop by trying to cool it in the fridge to the poor guy who had a hard drive fail on him in the middle of installing his memory upgrade, but my wrists and arms are just cramping far too badly to type that much right now.

Guitar Hero II for the Xbox 360 is an awesome and fantastic game, but why, why, why, why is the controller so horribly small? Not only children and pygmies play these games, people. Give those of us with bigger hands and longer arms something that won't induce carpal tunnel everywhere between shoulder and fingertips, please.

It amazes me that no one has yet tried to tap the vast market of adults who play console games and who suffer rather painful cramps from the far too small controllers. I'd over-pay for something that won't hurt me after half an hour of play.

No comments: