Saturday, June 16, 2007

Look, I have a blog! I'd almost forgotten.

I told you I'll be losing interest in this new toy in a week or so.

Kidding aside, things have been busy lately. One has to prioritize and sometimes blogging needs to be put on the back burner, and attention, time, and energy must be spent on more important things. Scheduling a honeymoon, while planning a wedding, while applying for a Greencard renewal, while looking for a house to buy and move to, tends to keep a person busy and, no offense meant to my two faithful readers, seemed more important at the time, than my blog.

Two of the above have been taken care of, which hopefully will give me just a bit more time to get back on track with the blog.

I have discovered that Blogger does not work in Ubuntu (the Linux distribution that is installed on my laptop). This is a serious drawback, and I am currently looking for solutions to this problem. When I find one, hopefully soon, blogging will become a bit more regular and frequent again.

No comments: